Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.


secure 128bit SSL certificate


How can i obtain my PASSID as my expired NEXUS was confiscated at the Border and i do not know my PASSID for RENEWAL ?

If you do not know your PASSID, you should visit an Enrollment Center and request your PASSID; or, submit a renewal and enter 600000006. We will process your application and obtain your PASSID. You will need to attend a compulsory renewal interview at a later date with either option.

How do I apply as a family?

If you are trying to apply/enroll multiple family members, you have to complete a separate application for each person including children, regardless of age.

Can I make changes to my application after I submit it?

If you made an error and only realized it after you certified the application, you will not be able to correct it online and must wait until your interview. Please let the interviewing officer know what changes are needed.

Will I be called or emailed when my application has been conditionally approved or denied?

If there is a change in the status of your application, such as a conditional approval or denial, you will receive an email stating your status.

If you do not submit an application online, you will be mailed a letter.

How do I add a family member to my application?

Each family member must  fill out a separate application.

For applicants under the age of 18, legal guardian information must be provided. The legal guardian must accompany the minor applicant to the interview.

At this time, there is no option to schedule a group or family interview. Each applicant will need to schedule a separate interview although we can facilitate separate interview slots on the same date and time frame.

How long does it take to get my application processed and approved?

Please be advised the background review process can vary by program and individual, which can take up to several months with a typical average of 4-12 weeks. The complete process to interview and APPROVAL can often take more than 6 months but an interview must be scheduled or completed at an enrollment center within 12 months of "Conditional Approval" or your application will be cancelled.

How long will I have to wait for conditional approval?

There are many factors that determine the length of time for an application to be conditionally approved. Each application is processed individually but typically it takes 4-12 weeks.

After my conditional approval, how long do i need to wait for an interview?

The length of time waiting for interview typically depends on the demand of the enrollment center you have chosen. Many enrollment centers are in high demand and scheduled interview availability may not be available for several months after conditional approval.

After my interview, how long will it take to have my application approved?

Typically, an application can be approved within 1-2 business days. There may be situations where additional information is required, which may delay the approval of an application.

I need to replace a lost or stolen Trusted Traveler card.

LOST/STOLEN: ($45) to Apply for a replacement card through Immigration TS.

DAMAGED: (No Fee) If the card does not work properly, see an Enrollment Center for replacement.

CORRECTIONS: (No Fee) If there is incorrect information i.e. name/DOB/Citizenship/Gender, etc., contact your Enrollment Center. This information will need to be verified by an officer prior to issuing a replacement card.

CHANGES TO INFORMATION: ($45) Name changes after membership approval, changes to citizenship, gender, etc. require verification by an officer at an Enrollment Center. Member must provide proof to the Enrollment Center i.e. official travel documents. The officer will make the necessary updates and the member must apply for a replacement online.

NEVER RECEIVED: For cards that have not been received, they card might be lost in the mail. There are two options available.

1: ($25) Apply for a replacement card online select LOST.

2: Contact the Enrollment Center. A replacement card may be initiated at no cost.

more frequently asked questions