Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

secure 128bit SSL certificate



NEXUS Card is a border pass for expedited crossing over the Canadian and United States Borders.


NEXUS cards are only issued to predetermined low-risk U.S and Canadian Citizens and provide fast expedited travel through dedicate lanes as part of the trusted traveler program at the U.S and Canada borders.


NEXUS Support Services is a department of Immigration Traveler Services. Canada`s leading independent non government support agency, specializing in nexus card applications.

The agency`s specialist skills are in interpreting government jargon and an in depth knowledge and ability to scrutinize documentation for its validity and relevance to accurately enter information into government enrollment systems thereby reducing the risk of denial associated with complex nexus card applications.

We provide free information and premium paid information e-packs designed to assist Canadian and U.S. citizens living within the United States and Canada in filing their complex Nexus applications. We are not a government agency nor associated with any government agency.

Immigration Traveler Services charge a service fee to applicants who choose to use our premium e-guides, simplified online form filing and enrollment configuration service, appointment booking and paper form filing services. Premium services are designed to simplify and save applicants to government programs time and the possibility of denial due to data inaccuracy.